Thursday, February 23, 2012

Super Junior Fanfiction List [INDO] [UPDATED 120420]

Well, I only listed fic that I like okay.

and most of them are KyuSung. kkk And I'm not gonna listing NC fic here, even tho i have them in my bookmark lol
plus, I HATE fanfiction with OC :/

I read fanfiction in asianfanfics.com and fanfiction.net

okay, here we go.
Warning : this is gonna be a super long post.
p.s The bold one is my favorites ^^


One Shot
Empty Apartment [COMPLETE] | YeHae | Romance, Angst
Gift [COMPLETE] | YeHae | Romance, Angst
Violin [COMPLETE] ZhouRy | Humor, Romance
Ketika EunHae Membuat Fanfict [COMPLETE] | EunHae | Humor, Random
I'm Your Troublemaker [COMPLETE] EunHae Humor, Romance
My Forever Hyung [COMPLETE] | KyuHae | Brothership, Hurt, Family
Gomawo, Heebum [COMPLETE] | HanChul | Drama, Hurt, Romance

Maaf Min! Aku Punya Min Yang Lain!! [COMPLETE] KyuMin, ChangKyu Humor, Friendship
Kau Adikku, Wookie.. [COMPLETE] YeWook Family, Hurt
I Love You [COMPLETE] KyuSung Romance, Angst
I'm Not Okay Hyung! [COMPLETE] | YeJin | Romance
Super Junior Van Java [COMPLETE] No Pairing Humor, Parody, Random

God of Ramen [COMPLETE] No Pairing Random, Humor
The Storm Outside The Dorm [COMPLETE] No Pairing Random, Humor






Chapter
We Love You, Hyung! [COMPLETE] | No PairingFriendship | Humor, Fantasy
That Ghost is, [COMPLETE] | HanChul | Horror, Romance
A Short Journey [COMPLETE] YeWook Family, Brothership, Angst
Pesan [COMPLETE] No Pairing Mystery, Brothership, Hurt [Sequel] Replay
You Are Mine! [COMPLETE] KyuSung, WonKyu, HaeKyu, YeHae, YeWon. Romance, Drama, Hurt
KRY in Amazon [COMPLETE] No Pairing Humor, Adventure 
The Game [COMPLETE] YeWook, EunHae, YeHae Romance, Drama [Sequel] Perfect Smile I Love You
I'll Killing My Boyfriend, Tomorrow [COMPLETE] | WonKyu | Drama, Romance, Angst
Remember Me [COMPLETE] | KyuSung | Romance, Angst
IDOLA SEORANG IDOLA [COMPLETE] | KyuSung | Romance, Drama
Memories [COMPLETE] | WonKyuSung | Romance, Drama, Angst 


My Step Mother is Namja! [INCOMPLETE] | YeHae | Romance, Humor
HAM Side Story II: Bloody Winter [INCOMPLETE] | KyuSung | Drama, Horor, Mystery
Memory [INCOMPLETE] TeukHae, slight EunHae, KangTeuk Family, Brothership, Drama, Hurt
Hangeng Diculik! [INCOMPLETE] ..HanChul I guess... Humor

A Playboy, A Bet, A Memory [INCOMPLETE] ChangKyu | Romance, Drama
Saranghae Seonsaengnim [INCOMPLETE] | HanKyu | Romance, Drama


Hunt For The Thumb [INCOMPLETE] | Various | Horror, Mystery, Romance
No Other [INCOMPLETE] YeWook Romance, Drama
After His Mariage [INCOMPLETE] | Various Pairing | Romance, Tragedy (and for me, a little bit humor)
Super Junior In Wonderland! [INCOMPLETE] Various | Humor, Parody
Weirdo Prince and Nine Dwarfs? [INCOMPLETE] | Yesung centric OT9 | Drama, Humor,  Brothership, Romance

My Little Father [INCOMPLETE] | WonKyu | Romance, Angst
Mask [INCOMPLETE] | WonRy | Romance, Hurt, Comfort


Our Magnae [SEMI-DISCONTINUED] No Pairing Hurt




[SERIES] Dorm Life  Various mostly Humour
1. Pertumpahan Darah Sebotol Jus
2. Sungmin Pengen Jadi Macho
3. Donghae dan Hantu
4. Kyuhyun Belajar Masak
5. Wookie, Ayo Belajar Drama Musikal!
6. Perang Couple
7. Ketika Hujan Turun
8. Jurit Malam Kacau Edition
9. Valentine Day
[SERIES] Detective Magnae No Pairing Mystery, Humor
1. Jealousy Within The Group
2. Injustice
3. Teacher
4. Failed Mission








1 comment:

  1. Your portal is a great resource to get curious information! Do you mind if I reblog some of your blog entries on my personal domain?

    ReplyDelete