Monday, February 6, 2012

SS4-Taiwan

IS FREAKIN AWESOME.
WHY THE HELL IS EVERYONE STRIPPING

...no, that's.. not what i meant. But seriously, like this vvv

YEPPA, Y U PUT IT BACK. NO. NOOOO
I spazzed.
So, In here I'll put a lot of yeppa's stripping pic videos, pictures, and GIF of what the hell is happening in the last 4 days in SS4 Taiwan.


-WARNING IF YOU ARE NOT A HARDCORE FANGIRL, DON'T LOOK FURTHER. PLEASE
IT'S FOR YOUR OWN GOOD SAKE. THANK YOU-
p.s : AND I'LL POSTING A LOT OF YESUNG SPAM OF COURSE.



I have a lot of homeworks but why I do this instead lol.

SS4 in Taiwan started from 3rd February to 5th February. Yes, The show is last for 4 freakin' days. Lucky ELF. T_T But I think the best part is the last day. kkkk~ Why you ask? I already said it above as you can see, they're playing with fountains on stage and started stripping. ^u^

Well enough with talking with such a fail Engrish, Let's begin with the spam!

First we started from the cute one ne?

my cute bb :*
oh god oh lordy




now a little bit more Extreme.

oh kyu, you're so gorjass
Kyusung derp. My life is complete.

now yeppa spams~




..so that's what's happen. And Siwon, you sure has a lot of fun pouring water to Yeppa. -u-"
You can watch sexy yesung here




And for the wildness of KRY, watch it here

No comments:

Post a Comment