Friday, March 2, 2012

[Twitter Update] Shindong and his editing skills



Leeteuk & Shindong Twitter Conversation

@special1004: @ShinsFriends Director Shin, please also work with me for your next project..

@ShinsFriends: @special1004 For the next project I’m planning to picture about the farewell between 2 men.. Alright.. Teuki, I’ll make a liaison with you and we’ll shoot tomorrow… Till you come to Shindong’s cafe tomorrow.. Period!!^^ http://pic.twitter.com/gaTWhX39


@special1004: @ShinsFriends We’ll release it to the world at the same time, right? I’ll just trust Director then…

@ShinsFriends: @special1004 Of course!! Ah, but the copyrights will be turned over to twitter.. and to Me2Day… It makes me worried… I also keep running the Facebook.. Aaah… Even before the movie is released.. it will be huge, Leeteuk!! I’ll make you a world star!! ㅎㅎㅎㅎ








yang ini ada di youtubenya Shindong oppa


cr :
@shinsfriends
siasiagay @ Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment