Sunday, May 6, 2012

Hi

WHAT A CREATIVE TITLE YOU HAVE THERE GIE.

AND HELLO THERE, MY LOVELY READERS. I MUST UPDATE TO CONFIRM THAT I'M STILL ALIVE.

I'M AND EXOTIC TOO NOW.

EXO. WHY YOU GUYS SO ATTRACTIVE. BIAS RUINER.

ASDFGHJKL;'





ehem.

So, yes. I'm half ELF half EXOtic now. But Yesung is forever my first bias okay, don't worry guys.
but this dude


WHY


HE'S





AASJKHSJHF
HE CURRENTLY THREATENING MY BIAS LIST RIGHT NOW.




i mean, look at this kid.


Let me introduce you my panda gege
Huang Zi Tao.
who just having his birthday on 2 May.

at first, he reminds me of Yesung so much. just look at his hair, his deathly stare at the eyebags.
fu
and he love to take selca too lol. Yesung, y u no take selca with Tao at SS4INA gosh.

oh yes, I already see him in person =)) why so gorgeous omg. I go to SS4INA day 3. And lucky me Super Junior have the water game on the last day =)) everyone is wet and when EXO-M introduce themselves, those dorky sunbaes splashed their hoobaes with water.

And Yesung is the one who Splashed water on Tao.

OMG MY TWO BIAS. CAN'T CONTAIN FEELS HNNNNGGGGG

here's the vid if you don't believe me =)) 


you can see Yesung is loling at the back XDD
And Tao's face is epic =))

And, after that, before they bowing for the last time to us, Yesung and Tao was holding hands. 
OMG. WHY DON'T YOU GUYS TAKE JUST ONE SELCA.
PLEASE.
OMG
I'M BEGGING YOU


omg. i need more picture of this from other angle ;;

okay, done for now, Have school tomorrow. dammit -_-

bye~

-Gie

No comments:

Post a Comment